ASSALAMUALAIKUM . CHOOSE AND READ YOUR STUFF BELOW HERE :) ENJOY IT !

Sunday, July 04, 2010

How Can It Be ? I Succeed to Pass the ITB !

How Can It Be ? I succeed to pass the ITB :)

thank God for allowing me to continue studying at ITB, Bandung Institute of Technology - FTTM 2010.


how long I've dreamed about it, and the hard struggle started when I got grade third in senior high school. approached the national exam, there's a test ITB in region. itb tests mean that you do it in the region in Indonesia, and I took at that test in balikpapan region.

I learned and finally taking a test. interval of one week, said that I was not succeed. how sad, it was so hurt
a few months later the national exam arrived, my score quite satisfactory. but this heart still upset yet cause not been received by university.

and I heard that there is a centralized test ITB in Bandung on 29-30 March 2010. One month earlier I had learned and prepared all strategies based on past experience
asked on the Submit, my mother's friend who graduated in psychology. and many seniors. and the lessons to graded up my skills.
then one week before the test I went to bandung, searching rooming with two of my friends.
One week passed rather than learning to play games online instead of TT
arrived during the test. I try and pray to Allah SWT
and ..

PASS! how can it be? others certainly more powerful. I graduated FTTM (Faculty of petroleum and mining) with a scholarship interest.
Two of my friends who helped me find boarding pounds are also accepted, only one was not taken.
thank God i love you :)
Your gift is very great indeed:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger